Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Return

On my first day back in the classroom after break, several students noted that I had been gone for a while. It was the second week of school for them, and I had not mentioned how long I would be gone. Maybe they thought I wasn't coming back? They seemed glad to see me. Since they had the entire hour to work on their lab reports on the circulatory system, I floated around the class helping students.

Several of the students in second hour are Pistons fans; at the end of class we talked basketball. They aren't too happy with the Iverson trade so far.

1 comment:

Carol Cramer said...

Monisha,

I am sure the students appreciated the help with their lab reports. I think that the students feel comfortable with you. This relationship should allow you to offer help and perhaps do some presentations. Have you and Mr. Sowder talked about any presentations related to your lab work and experiences?

Have a good semester!

Carol Cramer